Monday 25 September 2017

Avacado milkshake/ Butterfruit milkshake

I have learn this recipe in UK isha. I have never used this fruit before until I involved myself as a volunteer there. It was such a pleasant moment. Avacado is so called as butterfruit. We can easily make this recipe and it is heavy drink too. It can be given as a substitute for evening snack or can be served along with morning breaky. I still remember we made this recipe for 100 members, enjoying the moment to the core.


Preparation time: 10 mins
Serves: 2 -3 nos

Ingredients:

Avacado - 1 large (ripen)
Honey - 3 tablespoon
Milk - 1 1/2 cup
Water - 1/4 cup
Ice cube - optional

Method:

1. Wash and cut the fruit. Gently twist the fruit and open it. 
2. Gently strike and insert knife inside the seed, twist and remove it.



3. Scoop the fruit and add it the blender.
4. Add water and blend it to fine paste. Finally add milk, honey, ice cube and blend well.
5. Serve it cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment